Steph Smith and Calvin Rosser answer a set of questions to review last year. I thought it was a nice balance of work and personal questions, so I’m going to just jot some quick answers down here. This will act as a TODO to elaborate on in the next podcast episode.
- Best New Idea: Close race between mimetic theory and memesis
- Best New Skill: Dog dad + husband aka being an adult
- Best New Life Hack: Two-a-days but lower intensity (75 hard, sort of)
- Best New Experience: The actual wedding itself after all the planning
- Best Purchase: Gym membership
- Best/Worst Investment: NFTs as both
- Best Trend: Mental fitness (and home gyms)
- Best Podcast: Not Investment Advice
- Creator of the Year: Nat Eliason (same as Calvin’s from this episode)
- Best Personal Win/Accomplishment: (also: some work stuff went well)
- #1 Goal for Next Year: 159 pounds (also: get a house but a lot of factors are out of your control)
- Prediction for the New Year: I finally finally focus on the podcast and bring it back instead of getting distracted by web3, other platforms, etc.
I might change the answers when I record. Anyway go listen to their episode for their more insightful answers.