I’ve been thinking about evergreen content and how I might be able to use this site for rough ideas. Going to brainstorm some questions.
Things I did 5 years ago that I’ll still do 5 years from now…
- Listen to a bunch of podcasts (though I might not ever beat the listening time that a NYC subway commute gives)
- Work out (hopefully at some point I’ll actually lose that 10 pounds)
- Read books (hopefully a little more fiction than I usually do)
- Write somewhere online (and mayyybe there will be some form of an audience at some point)
- Design/draw (being employed is a good thing!)
- Watch videos/TV/movies
So if I turn each of those into questions…
- Listen → How can you learn from listening?
- Work out → How can you finally lose 10 pounds?
- Read → What books are worth reading?
- Write → How can you build a writing habit?
- Design → How can you visualize ideas?
- Watch → How do you tell good stories with video?
There are some useful intersections between all of those things.